If you have always wanted to create amazing quilting patterns, but have never been able to get your hands to do what you want when you free motion, then we have the solution for you.
Katrina has put together a great workshop on how to create your very own “zen quilting”pattern to embroider out on your embroidery machine.
You will be the envy of your quilting friends overnight, with the amazing array of quilting patterns you will be able to create overnight after this workshop.
The cost is $9.99 for those attending instore or for those who aren’t lucky enough to live in sunny Gympie, then you can tune in for free online, through our virtual classroom.
In May we have two great times available for you to pop into our virtual classroom
- 8pm, Wednesday 3rd of May (6am New York, 11am London)
- 10am, Thursday 4th of May (3rd May 8pm in New York, Thursday 4 May 1am in London)
To sign up click here
Katrina has a passion for digitizing, indeed many of the designs that you will see hanging in our store have been digitized by Katrina, from scratch, using the Digitizer software from Janome.
Every month we hold a Digitizer V5 workshop, that is completely hands on and can be attended both instore or you can log on via our virtual classroom.
At the moment our online classes are completely free and you receive access to the classroom, class notes, recording of the class and the demonstration of how to create the embroidery design.
Our instore classes are a cheap $15, and receive everything above, but you also receive the added bonus of Katrina and Peters knowledge in assisting you through the design.
Have a look at one of our latest Digitizer V5 workshops below, and if you would like to join us, our next workshop will be held on the 3rd of May at 8pm and on the 4th of May at 10am, register here to join.
Here is our Creative Quilting class for March 2015, the class is on the 6th of March, 9.30am start.
The requirements for this class are
- 4 tonal fabrics for the background 20cm x40cm
- quilting thread that works well with each of the background colours. Peter has only used 2 colours, you can use as many as you like
- Black fabric for dragonfly body
- fabric for the wings, a fat quarter is more than enough
- plain backing fabric 1/2m
- light weight wadding 1/2m