Did you know that in the Sewing Applications Menu of the Janome Memory Craft 15000, 12000, 11000, 10000 & 9900, there is a whole menu devoted to the Hand Look Quilt Stitching?
There is and in this menu Janome have the stitch set up so that it looks exactly like a Hand stitch when you sew with Mono filament thread.
To set your machine up for the Hand look stitching follow the steps below.
- Select the Sewing Applications Menu (T-Shirt icon)
- Select the Quilting Menu
- Select the Handlook QU menu
- Select Stitch 1
- Thread your sewing machine with mono filament thread in the needle and normal sewing cotton in the bobbin
- We like to adjust the stitch length to around 3.5 for a really good looking stitch
- Enjoy your hand look stitching without having to get out the hand needles