The Janome Memory Craft 500e will revolutionize home embroidery. Never before has the home user been able to access the embroidery sizes on an embroidery only machine and never with the amazing stitch quality of a Janome.
Now designers can create projects to reflect their personal sense of style with the Memory Craft 500E. It’s easy to personalize, embellish and monogram home décor items, garments and accessories. With 160 built-in embroidery designs and 6 fonts for monogramming, the possibilities are endless. The MC500E has a maximum embroidery size of 7.9”x11” (200 x 280mm) and an extra wide table.
Designs are easily imported through a USB and edited through the machine’s advanced on-screen editing functions. Navigation through all of these features has become easier with the MC500E’s new LCD color touchscreen.
Inbuilt Embroidery Designs
Large Colour LCD Touch Screen
Inbuilt font and lettering for ready to go monograming.
- Maximum embroidery size: 7.9” x 11”
- 160 built-in designs
- 6 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Embroidery sewing speed: 400-860 SPM
- Flexible stitch traveling (by units of 1,
- Auto return post thread break
- On-screen editing functions include enlarge/ reduce, rotate, flip, drag and drop, arc, combine, copy and paste, grouping, corner layout, single color sewing, zoom
- RE28b Hoop (7.9″ x 11″) SQ20b Hoop (7.9″ x 7.9″)
- Optional Hoops RE20b 5.5″ x 7.9″ and SQ14b 5.5″ x 5.5″ and ASQ hoop