The Janome AcuEdit app is the companion app for the Janome Memory Craft 15000. The app comes pre-loaded with all of the embroidery designs built into the Memory Craft 15000. But as any embroiderer knows, there is no such thing as to many designs.
The only way to add your own design collection to the app is via iTunes.
1. Connect the iPad to the computer and open iTunes
2. Click on the iPad
3. Click on “Apps”
4. Scroll down the page to “File Sharing”
5. Select the AcuEdit App
6. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on “Add File”
7. Select the Embroidery designs you would like to add and then click on “Open”
8. Wait a few moments and the designs will be available in the AcuEdit app.
To access the designs you have just added
1. Touch the “flower” in the bottom left of the app
2. At the bottom of the design screen, there are
3 options Documents, Built-In and Sewing Machine. Touch the “Documents” icon.
3. Here are all the designs you have added to your iPad.