Janome have just announced a long awaited new Embroidery machine and a new Skyline machine.
For around the last 3 years there have been rumors floating around that Janome have a new Embroidery machine in development and it is very nearly available. It has just been released at the Janome Institute in America and should be available in Australia in time for Christmas.
- Maximum embroidery area: 200 x 280mm
- Work space (width x height): 303.5mm x 120mm
- 5 white LED lights: 3 places
- Colour LCD screen
- Easy set bobbin / Easy bobbin winder
- Built-in embroidery designs: 160
- Built-in Fonts: 6
- Embroidery Editor software included
- Maximum embroidery speed: 860spm
- Maximum stitches per design: 200,000
- Auto Thread Cutter with Jump thread trimming
For more information on this machine give us a call on (07) 5482 1296.