Learn the fine art of free motion quilting with Katrina on the 14th of April from 9.30am.
Don’t be scared Katrina will be gentle and show you how easy it is to free motion.
What: Graffiti Quilting
Where: Woodrow Handcrafts, 105 Mary Street, Gympie, QLD, 4570
When: 14th of April, 9.30am start
- 1/2m of white homepsun fabric
- 1/2m of cotton wadding
- Quilting cottons in your choice of colours
- water erasable marking pen or tailors chalk
- general sewing supplies (scissors, bobbins, quick unpick)
- Sewing machine with Darning Foot or Convertible Free Motion feet