We will be holding a sneak peek morning tea on the 28th of January 2014 at 10am to give you a taste of what we will be doing in class throughout the year.
Monthly classes for 2014 are
- Embroidery club (perfect for people who own the Janome Memory Craft 11000, 12000, 15000, 350e or 300e, who want to master their embroidery machine)
- Sit & sew (techniques, decorative stitching and new sewing ideas are what this class is all about)
- Janome Digitizer MBX/ MB magic class (learn how easy it is too create your own unique designs with this powerful software tool that you have, embroidery will never be the same again once you start this class)
- Know your overlocker (learn the basics of threading, trouble shooting and basic stitches on your overlocker)
- Know your sewing machine (learn the basics of threading, cleaning and sewing with your new machine, also explain the various applications of the different stitches)
- Block of the month Quilt. Some months we will be creating the quilt blocks on the sewing machine and other months we will be creating them on the embroidery machine, every month will be different and enjoyable.