Create your very own Christmas stocking in our November Sit & Sew class.
After this class you will have the knowledge and the pattern to create Christmas Stockings for the whole family.
When: 10th of November 2015
Where: 105 Mary Street, Gympie
Start Time: 9.30am or 7pm
What Do I Need to Bring:
- 1 meter of IRON ON PELLON
- 1/2 meter or Plain Homespun
- 24 x 6 inch square in Christmas Fabrics
- Sewing thread to match you Christmas fabrics
- Quilting ruler
- Sewing Machine, Needles, Sewing machine feet and general sewing accessories.
If you don’t have all of the required equipment, we have it in store for you to use.